Time again for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.
- N has one more week of school but its summer in my head and I'm so lost on my days. I actually ran around frantic last night trying to find his school shirt for him to wear. They have spirit day every Friday so he wears a school shirt. I finally found it and set it out when M asks me what he is wearing tomorrow since its only Thursday. Ugh oh well. LOL
- I should have known what day it was since C and I went to the movies to see the Lego Movie yesterday as one of their kids movies. Can't beat $1 movies, popcorn and drinks.
- I sometimes wonder if C really just wants to go to the pool for the snacks during break time. LOL
- Speaking of the pool I really need to go more often. I think its been about 2 weeks since I was there but I have sent M and N without me. I know that once N is out of school he will want to go more. He wanted to go today when he saw us getting ready but nope off to school he went ;)
- Heading off to Greensboro tomorrow to drop my grandma off with my stepdad and I keep wondering where I can stop and shop while I'm down that way. LOL I'm sure there is something down there that I need to go to that I don't have up here ;)
- My Disney Project Life stuff is still all over my table. I can see the end and I need to just work on finishing it up so we can have our table back. :) I did get a great deal on an album so the pages aren't just sitting on a chair and are in the album so that helps. I also got some more pages so I have some more variety in my protectors to finish it up.
Well that is randomly where my head is today. What are you thinking about this Thursday.