Linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for some Thursday Thoughts
- C and I went to check out our new Harris Teeter yesterday and I need to go back without my helper. It looks really nice and I can't wait to take full advantage of a new store.
- M bought a blue lobster for our new fish tank last week and N finally gave it a name. He is really fun and very playful. I think that makes M happy since he wanted him for his personality. Welcome Hunter to our family.
- Today is Thursday and that is produce day at my house. While I do buy produce at the store on Thursdays a nice box always gets delivered to my house. I love these months when I can have meals like this and its all so yummy and pretty.
- We have no plans for this weekend. M is working on Friday and Saturday night and then I guess if its not nasty on Sunday we will probably cook out. I'm sure that is what he wants to do on his fathers day :) Hmm guess I should go out and get his some gifts LOL I do know what we want we just haven't made it out to get them yet.
- We are still planning on going to Boston this summer but we have made no plans to do this. I need to get on that but I'm waiting for M to coordinate with his family up there first and that is a very slow going process.
- I started watching Game of Thrones last weekend with my friend here and I've seen 5 episodes so far. It is just not a show I can watch with the boys around and I'm so tired at night I haven't been able to watch. Maybe while M is working I will get a couple more episodes in.
So that is pretty much where my random brain is today for my thoughts. What are you guys up to today? Big plans for this weekend?