Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin May 2013

It's that time again My Paper Pumpkin came in the mail this weekend. I was so excited to get it since last months really rocked and I had just used it.

This month I got the pumpkin orange box which I didn't get a good picture of. :( but trust me it is gorgeous and so bright.
 I love getting into the package. All of the parts are wrapped up so that they stay nice and straight. The stamp set and spot are loose in the box.  The spots are great since I toss them in an old wooden block case and carry them to crops. I don't need every color all the time and I don't need to carry my large ink pads so I can get an assortment of colors in a little space.
 Here are all the products laid out. This month as we got all the makings for a small mini album. I plan to use it for my sister's graduation this past weekend once I get the pictures developed.
 There are many sheets of paper to use on the pages.
 And 6 sheets of stickers. Two pages each of three different designs. I see alot of leftovers from this kit which are great since they will go with my This-n-that line in the new catty.
Here is the info sheet showing a sample of the mini album.



















I'm very excited for this month's kit. The last two month kits have been card kits which I have had a lot of fun making and you can see here and here.  If you are still need to know  My Paper Pumpkin   is a monthly kit from Stampin' Up for $19.95 a month.  They send you a kit with everything (except the adhesive) to make a project in about 30min. I'm very curious to see what the future kits look like. I think Stampin' Up is on the right path so far and I've already used all of my cards from the last two months. That is what I was hoping would happen since I love to go scrapbooking and cardmaking but I don't always have time to do alot at home with my two little helpers. These are great to pull out and knock out quickly so that I can use them as needed and they get my juices flowing for future projects.

Please check them out My Paper Pumpkin  they have a FAQ section or ask me if you have any questions.

Happy Crafting,
Jenny

disclaimer: still a demo so if you order through me I get a commission. However all opinions are my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...