Monday, July 14, 2014

End of year teacher gifts



I will apologize now that this is going to be a photo heavy post.  These are the two goodie bags I made for Ns teachers for their end of year gifts. The class sent in gift cards to make a card bouquet and we participated in that but we also wanted to send a little something just from N.  So I pulled out the bags from my February My Paper Pumpkin and put a couple more together. I still have one bag left.


Here are the startings of the bags.

Then my teacher friends keep telling me that they use a ton of Thank You Cards so I knew I would make some for his teacher. N wanted to help and I let him throw me some ideas. His class is the sailors and his teacher loves all water sports especially sailing.  I knew right away what paper and stamp set to pull out.

Here are the cards we came up with.  We made 4 of each one and then made envelopes to match them.  Simple and sweet.

Of course I couldn't leave it at that. ;) So we made a cute little box to hold all the cards.  I started with an empty Birchbox that I of course had kept.


We picked some more of the High Tide Designer Series Paper that we had used on the cards.


Added some ribbon around the edges


And we had a really cute card box


Let me just say I almost had to keep this for myself.  It was just too stinkin' cute.

To finish out our crafting N needed a card he could sign so we used up the scraps that we had cut up and made something pretty neat.


I'm really loving this card. It is so simple and easy but looks so great.

To finish out the bags we added some of the pinwheels from the June My Paper Pumpkin 


and some cute tags so the teachers would know whose was whose


We filled the rest of the bags with some of their favorite snacks and other cute extras.  All in all some really cute goodie bags and everyone seemed to love them. I loved that N was able to help me and pick things out. Being that he is only 6 when he gets an idea it tends to be single minded so once he said sailor that was the theme and we weren't going to deviate too much from it. I love that about him and it also made the bags easy to curate.



Check out the bottom of this post if you want to see any of the Stampin' Up products. I will have a link posted down there of what I used to make the cards. Let me know if you have any questions.

Did you have end of year gifts to make this year?  What did you do? N goes back the end of this month so I know before I know it I will be needing to make some more. 

I hope you are enjoying your summer and happy crafting,
Jenny


tams# 879

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...