Wednesday, July 23, 2014

So What Wednesday


I haven't done this one in awhile so I thought I would jump back in.

This week I'm saying So What If....

  • I sat down last night and watched 4 episodes of Mistresses. Oh and lets not say that I've watched a couple more today too. ;)
  • I'm so ready for N to go back to school.  I'm not sure what it is about summer but he and C have really just been going at it the last week or so. I'm so glad this is a short break.
  • I'm planning our trip in Jan and I have no idea what we are going to do when N is tracked out in Oct.
  • I let both boys go out in sleeveless shirts today. It is so not my thing but they are so happy.
  • I really do like this post so I might need to do it more often. :)
How is your Wednesday looking? I hope its going great!!!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't like the sleeveless shirts either. But I get outvoted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...