Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Julep 2014 It Girl Box

disclaimer: My referral link is included below and I will get Jules to use on future purchases if you decide to sign up through my link.


This months Julep Theme was the Poolside Collection.


I had originally thought I would skip this month since I was going to the beach but then I saw the colors and I just had to grab a box.  Then to make it better I had enough Jules (the points I get from taking boxes and from referrals) to get a box free so I knew it was meant to be.  The box this month did take a little longer then normal but Julep knew that and send a message and gave us an extra 100 Jules for the delay.


I really like my Julep boxes. They are purple and bright and just so much fun.  New Mavens can start a subscription that is customizable for $24.99 a month and $19.99 if you buy a three month subscription.  They also have a deluxe subscription for $39.99 a month and you get to select more products.  I'm grandfathered into an older plan so I don't get to customize so I just pick on of their pre-selected boxes.  So far this has been working for me so I'll keep it up for awhile but I will bump up when I start having trouble finding a box that works for me.


Since it had been awhile since I selected and I had been on vacation I had forgotten what colors were coming in my box but I was excited with my first look.


The July Julep It Girl Box:
  • Linden - Pool Blue Creme
  • Dawn - a Citron Creme
  • Braiden - Graphite Stardust Finish
As you can see I went with a very bright box this month :)  I'm loving them though and actually already did my toes in Linden and my nails in Dawn.  I'm rocking the bright this week.

Julep is a great box and has really been feeding my nail polish addiction. Not only do they send me polish in the mail each month if you are a Maven they have an online store that gives you special pricing and free shipping so I'm always on there grabbing new colors. LOL The store is awesome and really one of my favorite features.  If you are interested in trying Julep out you can get our first month for free by using code FREEBOX and you will only have to pay shipping or use code SHIPSHAPE and get Nautical Welcome box  for free just pay shipping.  Both are great options and you will soon become addicted.

Did you get a Julep box this month?  Which polish did you choose? Are you in love with the brights this month too?

Happy nail mail day!!!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...