Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Special


Have you been thinking about giving MY PAPER PUMPKIN a try????
Now is the time .....New Subscribers get 50% off their first 2 months!!! if you sign up by Sept 10th.
and If you join by August 10 you will get August kit and I have heard it is AWESOME--and that you DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!!!!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=94340
July's was so great and included so many products. I will be blogging it soon but here is a quick video from Stampin' Up to show you what you missed.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I may have to subscribe for $10 a month for 2 months! I love paper crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to do some more posting but the new kits have so much in them. The boxes are so heavy and I'm in love. I also didn't mention it but once you are a subscriber they also offer past kits if you are interested in picking any of those up.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...