Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin June 2014 Box


Just realizing I never blogged the goodie bags that I made for Ns teachers end of year gifts.  I will get to those but I included some of the June My Paper Pumpkin Pinwheels so I'm starting with this post.


The box was heavy this month and when I opened it I was excited.  So many cute things from the first look.


Oh yeah pinwheels. They are so cute. they also included the bags and flags and all the parts.


Look at all of those contents!!!!  So many options this month and so many things to make.  I didn't get a chance to make them all yet but I know I will be pulling them out as I need them.


Here are the insides all spread out.


Here are the couple of pinwheels that I made for my teacher goodie bags.

If you are interested in checking My Paper Pumpkin out just click my LINKMy Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.

So what do you think of this kit?  I thought it was awesome.  I actually have already gotten an email saying my July box has shipped so I can't wait to see it.  

Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...