Friday, November 21, 2014

Love page

As you know I have tons of Oh Caleb pictures but every so often he makes a face and I have to say it is pure Love. These are some silly just take my picture face and I had to put them all on a page.


Isn't he a cutie?  The stamp set Seasonally Scattered and the paper Under the Tree Designer Series Papers are both from the Holiday Mini Catalog but I love them both.  The Under the Tree DSP is so think and a great base paper and even though it is a Christmasy paper most of the pages like the one I used are not holiday specific so you can use them all year long.  I might need to get me another pack of this paper I love it so much.

I have a list of the Stampin' Up products I used below and if you want to see all that Stampin' Up has to offer you can click through the store on my online website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.

Happy Crafting!!!
Jenny


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...