Thursday, November 20, 2014

Oh Caleb and his Ketchup

Yes I was inspired by Ketchup when I made this page. :)  When I first went though the main catalog and saw the Fast Food Friends Stamp Set I knew I had to have it and  knew that I was going to make many pages with C in them.



So I had this great picture in my stash and grabbed it up quick and got out the stamp set and away I went.  I decided to use a busy polka dot paper so I knew the rest of the layout had to be kindof tame.  At least that is what I thought when I first got started. ;)  I had the whole page done except the trip on the bottom and decided it needed something else but none of the ribbon I had taken with me were working for me when I grabbed the wash tape container and saw this. I have no idea where or when I got this washi but when I held it up to the layout it was perfect and I just went with it.

As usual a list of the Stampin' Up products I used are below or you can see everything in my online store through my website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.

Happy Crafting,
Jenny


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...