So I had this great picture in my stash and grabbed it up quick and got out the stamp set and away I went. I decided to use a busy polka dot paper so I knew the rest of the layout had to be kindof tame. At least that is what I thought when I first got started. ;) I had the whole page done except the trip on the bottom and decided it needed something else but none of the ribbon I had taken with me were working for me when I grabbed the wash tape container and saw this. I have no idea where or when I got this washi but when I held it up to the layout it was perfect and I just went with it.
As usual a list of the Stampin' Up products I used are below or you can see everything in my online store through my website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper(retired) 
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Fast-Food Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies 
- Starburst Framelits Dies 
- Little Letters Thinlits Die 
- Silver Basics Designer Buttons(retired) 
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine 
- Real Red Stampin' Write Marker 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin Write Marker 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com