Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Nana in the rain page

I love love love this picture of my Mother-in-law and my boys in the rain one day.  C was not into it at all but N was in heaven and loved every minute of it.


This page used the Big Shot to its best ability. Also to make things line up around a stamped image it is a great time to use the magnetic platform. I have had mine for awhile but haven't had it pulled out but it is now a permanent piece to my die cutting.

Do you like to use your Big Shot?  What is your favorite thing to cut out?  The full list of my used Stampin' Up products are below and you can see the whole catalog by clicking through the Store link on my online website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.

Happy Crafting!!!
Jenny
  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...