Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Project Life Nuts about You Page

This is the first of many posts that I will have with pages from my retreat the other weekend.  While I did mostly traditional pages I did break out the Project Life pages for a little fun.

These pictures screamed Project Life when I was having a hard time narrowing down which pictures to use.  The boys had so much fun in the leaves and C was really playing in them so all the pictures were AWESOME!!!


Can we talk about how exited I am the tree came out? :)  I used markers to color all the leaves different fall colors and stamped it right on the PL card so if it didn't look great I would have had to pretty much trash the card and I thought it worked so well for this layout.


And here is the back.  Since I do mostly traditional scrapbooking when I do do a Project Life style page I do front and back so that I can add it right into my album between my regular pages. I love the mix of traditional and PL in a book.  I also loved the saying on this card. It is so true with little boys all the time!!!

These pages are all done with Stampin' Ups Project Life Products using the Seasonal collection out of the holiday mini catalog and also the Playground collection out of the main catalog.  The Tree is stamped with the Nuts about You set which is so stinkin' cute I just want to use it more and more. You can see a list of all the items below and as always you can purchase them through the link or look at all the options in my online store through my website www,jennylouthan.stampinup.net.

Happy Crafting!!
Jenny




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...