These pictures screamed Project Life when I was having a hard time narrowing down which pictures to use. The boys had so much fun in the leaves and C was really playing in them so all the pictures were AWESOME!!!
Can we talk about how exited I am the tree came out? :) I used markers to color all the leaves different fall colors and stamped it right on the PL card so if it didn't look great I would have had to pretty much trash the card and I thought it worked so well for this layout.
And here is the back. Since I do mostly traditional scrapbooking when I do do a Project Life style page I do front and back so that I can add it right into my album between my regular pages. I love the mix of traditional and PL in a book. I also loved the saying on this card. It is so true with little boys all the time!!!
These pages are all done with Stampin' Ups Project Life Products using the Seasonal collection out of the holiday mini catalog and also the Playground collection out of the main catalog. The Tree is stamped with the Nuts about You set which is so stinkin' cute I just want to use it more and more. You can see a list of all the items below and as always you can purchase them through the link or look at all the options in my online store through my website www,jennylouthan.stampinup.net.
- Variety Pack 12" X 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages 
- Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Card Collection 
- Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Accessory Pack 
- Playground Project Life Card Collection 
- Playground Project Life Accessory Pack 
- Nuts About You Clear Stamp Set 
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Starburst Framelits Dies 
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies 
- Baked Brown Sugar Marker
- Early Espresso Stampin Write Marker 
- Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker(retired) 
- Bravo Burgundy Stampin' Write Marker(retired) 
- Hello Honey marker
- Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker(retired) 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com