Tuesday, November 25, 2014

TV Talk Tuesday




WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Who is ready for some TV Talk?  



Is anyone else planning to watch The Librarians?  I knew there were movies before but somehow I have never watched them.  This summer I recorded all 3 of them and M and I just watched them in preparation for the show.  I'm curious to see how the show handles there being more then one Librarian since the movies really make it seem like there is only one.  I like Noah Wylie and I know he has some cameos in the show so I'm guessing maybe he turns over the reigns or something.  I can't wait to see Christian Kane on my screen every week.  I think this show will also fill the void left when Warehouse 13 went off the air since getting mystical artifacts was what that one was about too.


And just so all my friends are ready for it I'm calling my Thanksgiving this year Friendsgiving and they will have to get over it ;)  Was that a thing before and I just missed it or is it new. Either way I'm loving it and will be using it from now on.  So this episode was good and had a couple surprises for me. I had figured that the twins were somehow related to the Gemini coven but I had no idea that Jo was in there too.  That was a new one for me. I can see how it all comes together though and I like the twist. And am I the only one that thinks Damon always gets the raw deal. He is supposed to the bad boy but I always feel so bad for him and he is always the one that is getting hurt.  Stefan is by far the worse brother.


I'm still really liking Scorpion. I know I've said before that they needed to get past the gang making a huge blunder and then having to fix it and get to just letting them solve the problem and the last couple episodes have done that. Are they still awkward? Yes but they aren't bumbling everything up so royally like they were in the first couple episodes and I think the show is better for it.  I like that they come to the problem from a different direction and solve things and get the problem done. This last episode gave us some insight into Walter and the way his thinking is even against what he says he believes. It also showed how tough the gang can be.  I do think we will have to resolve the Ralph's dad situation soon since he is kindof in the way but he does make a good sitter when Paige needs to run off with the cyclone and he is also a good 3rd wheel in the love story that we can all see coming someone down the road.

So what shows are you watching now? Any from this season you've already dropped from your viewing list?  I'm looking forward to the winter hiatus so I can catch up on a couple things that I'm behind on.

Happy viewing!!!!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...