Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


I'm up and linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom this morning.


  • Thanksgiving is really sneaking up on me. I'm not sure where November went and while I know that Thanksgiving is only a week away I'm still in denial and I need to finish my list and get to the store.
  • Speaking of Thanksgiving who all is done with their Christmas shopping?  I'm by no means done but I am pretty close and I feel like I'm ordering something every other day or so :)  I need to write out a list of what all is left and start crossing things off.  I'm usually done right after Thanksgiving and I expect that to be the same this year.
  • C was talking about Santa this morning and said he will sit on his lap this year.  Uhm yea that didn't work so well last year so we shall see.  Saying that reminds me I need to see if California Pizza Kitchen is doing the breakfast with Santa this year and get to booking that.
  • Oh thinking of Christmas if this is you and your family then let me know and I'd love to help you out.

  • This isn't us this year as we are taking a cruise in January instead and I'm trying to figure out when we are going to WDW next year.  As I've said before N goes to a year round school and they are changing the tracks up for the next school year so once we get which track he will be on we will know his track out dates and can plan our trip around that.  :)  I can't wait.
  • Does anyone else have a cat? My cat Kali is 16years old so she is up there in age but she is the funnest cat.  She loves this weather and turning on the fire place. She will walk over to it when its off in the evening and meow and sit there so cute and look back at you.  You know shes saying take pitty on me and turn on the fire. LOL  Needless to say I normally cave and the fire goes on for her.  Can we just say she LOVES it.
Happy cat

So those are my random thoughts this Thursday morning.  What are you thinking about today? Any big plans this weekend?

Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...