Monday, November 24, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree page

So this is a Pinterest win page for me.  I was browsing around and saw a similar page and then I went to tow.


Isn't this awesome!!! I wanted the tree to be the focus of the page so I added the title stamps right to the background paper.  I still love the Seasonally Scattered stamp set from the Holiday mini and used it multiple times at the retreat as you will see. 

These pictures are all from a photo session I did with the boys working on getting a good picture for their Christmas card that year.  I took them with my personal camera and after we were done I realized there was a smudge on the lens so that is why there is fuzzy on some of the pictures.  LOL teaches me not to check.

Oh and while I have been resisting the Blendabilities craze so far from Stampin' Up I learned that I can color a basic silver rhinestone anycolor I want.  I am in awe and its hard to tell in the picture but I am in love with this techenique and I now need some of my own markers so I can color all I want.  I didn't try it but the other ladies also said you can color buttons so I want to try that next.  

This page is so different from what I normally do but I absolutely love it and am so glad I gave it a try,

The list of Stampin' Up products I used is below and if you want to see everything we offer check out the store through my online website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.  And as always shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Happy Crafting!!!,
Jenny



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...