Isn't this awesome!!! I wanted the tree to be the focus of the page so I added the title stamps right to the background paper. I still love the Seasonally Scattered stamp set from the Holiday mini and used it multiple times at the retreat as you will see.
These pictures are all from a photo session I did with the boys working on getting a good picture for their Christmas card that year. I took them with my personal camera and after we were done I realized there was a smudge on the lens so that is why there is fuzzy on some of the pictures. LOL teaches me not to check.
Oh and while I have been resisting the Blendabilities craze so far from Stampin' Up I learned that I can color a basic silver rhinestone anycolor I want. I am in awe and its hard to tell in the picture but I am in love with this techenique and I now need some of my own markers so I can color all I want. I didn't try it but the other ladies also said you can color buttons so I want to try that next.
This page is so different from what I normally do but I absolutely love it and am so glad I gave it a try,
The list of Stampin' Up products I used is below and if you want to see everything we offer check out the store through my online website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net. And as always shoot me a message if you have any questions.
- Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper(retired) 
- Smoky Slate 12" X 12" Textured Card Stock 
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Seasonally Scattered Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Memorable Moments Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Frosted Finishes Embellishments 
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Old Olive Assortment 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Cherry Cobbler Assortment 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com