I was so excited to see my hot pink Ipsy mailer in my box today. There was no flyer in my bag this month but the theme was #ipsylove and again my bag was really full and heavy. This makes me really excited. Thanks again Mommysplurge for the Ipsy love.
My bag of Ipsy love this month.
- City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini ($4.99) - this is a cute tube and color but I'm more of a gloss girl and this is a little thick for my taste and everyday use. I might keep it for days I want more color and add a gloss over or I'll pass it on to someone who uses more of a stain.
- Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil (I can only find the cost in British pounds so I didn't convert it) - I'm sure this is a fine product but I'm not a big face oil person so I'll be passing this along too.
- Emite Makeup Professional Eye Lash Curler ($25) - This really makes the bag for me. Ipsy has been sending these out for the last couple of months and I've really been wanting one. I've never really used an eyelash curler before but I'm kindof feeling like I should be so its one of those things I think about and never bought. I'm so excited that I finally got it. PS they also sent some refill pads in the pack. I'm not sure if the original comes with any but the refills are $3 so woohoo.
- ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Cosmopolitan ($18) - I'm a blush lover and I know I said not long ago that I feel like I haven't gotten many blushes in my bags and all of a sudden I have a ton of blushes but I do love this brand and I'm loving this pinkish color. I will be trying this out in my blush rotation.
- Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray ($10) - I've never tried this brand before but I'm all into texture sprays recently so I'm excited to try this one out.
I'm happy with 3 of my 5 items this month and really the items I don't really care for are great items just not for me . The value was definitely there especially since Ipsy only cost $10 a month plus tax in some states. I'm beyond excited for the eyelash curler and really that made the whole bag to me.
And another big Thank you to all who have joined through my link since I was again able to cash in some of my points for extra goodies in this bag which is why my bag was so heavy and full and made opening it up even more fun. Here are all the things from past boxes I got in addition to my above items this month. Here's a picture of the items that have been in past bags that I was able to cash in my points for.
Did any of you get an Ipsy bag this month? Did you love it?
I hope you all enjoyed Ipsy this month,
disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits and cash them in for extra goodies as you can see above..