Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Thoughts



I'm linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom this morning

  • Why do I always wait until the last minute for Valentine's cards.  Well it wouldn't be an issue if we did ones you bought at the store but since we are making ours it will be a long day. N did his part already so now I just need to finish them up. (They look awful cute though :))
  • It is getting really cold here this weekend.  Hard to believe it was 72°F here last Sunday when this Sunday they are saying it won't get out of the 20s.  Brrr
  • I need a new pair of jeans.  Just like nice everyday jeans. I normally get Lucky jeans and they fit me really well. Does anyone have any others they love?  
  • C got giftcards for his birthday and it is all he can talk about.  If I have to tell him how many days until Saturday and we can go to Toys R Us one more time today and its only 9am.
  • I have a girls night out tonight to go and see Dancing with the Pros. I'm excited to see the dancing but I'm really excited to see Alan Thicke host.  Reminds me of watching Growing Pains all those years ago (yes I am that old ;))
So I'm off to work on the Valentines.  Have a great Thursday everyone!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...