I'm linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again this morning.
- We are on another snow day today. It has been a crazy couple of weeks and so many snow days here. The boys are happy but I think all the parents are ready for them to go back to school.
- With the snow days I've missed some blogging but M and I finally got around to watching the Two and a Half Men Finale. Yes we are some of the crazy people that stuck with it through all the years. I still liked the show but I wasn't in love with the finale. I liked seeing all the people back but it was all a little too Meta for me.
- What do you guys listen to in the car? I've been on an audible book routine and keep borrowing them from the library. Of course since the boys are with me I have to keep it kidish friendly so we are working our way through the Harry Potter books and then I'm also working on the Kathy Reichs Viral series which are your YA mysteries. My boys like both of them and it keeps us all entertained for awhile anyway. I just can't do music all the time so this is a nice break.
- N and I have to work on a school project today. Technically it is due tomorrow but with the snow my guess is he is not going but we are going to work on getting it done anyway. We have all the things pulled so its just glueing it all together. I'm not bringing him in to work on it no though since we so rarely get snow he can play outside as long as he wants.
- I still want to go shopping and being home isn't helping it. I NEED a day to hit up Nordstrom Rack, TJMaxx, Marshalls, Homegoods, Tuesday Morning etc. I want to get some goodies to freshen up the house. This is going to have to happen soon before I do some online shopping ;)
Are you guys snowed in today? I know some of you get so much snow but down here this is very exciting. Have a great Thursday,