Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday Thoughts



I'm linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom this morning

  • So I keep seeing commercials for the DVD release of The Best of Me movie and it says with an all new storybook ending. Does this mean they changed it from when it was in the theaters? It just seems like a really odd thing for them to say. I hadn't seen the movie but I kindof want to know what is different.

  • My phone was acting all wonky and when we looked I had a ton of cache used up so M cleared it. And you guessed it not a great idea. My games weren't working right and my photos no longer would sync. I tried all sorts of things to get it to work and then tonight by some weird reason my phone beeped and when I looked it had synced my pics for the last week.  Hmm I wonder if it will continue.
  • Can I ask how in the world my youngest is going to be 4 next week? He is still my baby and I can't believe he only has one more year until he goes to kindergarten!!!! There is just no possible way.

  • Ikea has the Raskog carts marked down to $29.99 and I'm pretty sure I need another one or two ;)  My boys are using the one I got as an art cart and I think I really want one for my scrapbooking room.

  • Ugh I feel like the walking dead this morning.  Good thing C and I are planning on staying in. I'm so tired today for some reason.  We may need a nap.
Well I'm off to see what we can get done today. The prospects are not looking good. 

Happy Thursday,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...