Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Morning Musings

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

So did everyone watch the Superbowl last night?  It was a good game and the ending was very interesting. The catch, the interception and the fight. WOWsers.


We did an awesome appetizer spread for dinner.  The boys thought it was really fun and my sister even came over for all the goodies. :)


As part of our Disney Side Home Celebrations box we got a tie dye cake mix. My boys decided they wanted cupcakes so after some thought we made it work out.  I'll do a whole post on this later but C really enjoyed the icing and the cupcakes ;)

So now for some random.


I'll admit it I've never read the Harry Potter books. M did but I just never got into them. Anyway the boys and I have been listening to them in the car and while there have been some changes from the movies to the books but this is by far the most different between the two.  I really liked the movie but there are some really good parts in the book and a lot more explanation that just isn't in the movie.  We are almost finished with it now and then it will be on to the next one.  If you have read and or listened to the books and seen the movies what do you think about the the changes?


Today is a crappy day.  Not as crappy as some of you but the temperature will be falling today and its still raining for now but at least it looks like at least our rain will be stopping soon.  I do hope that we get a little snow sometime this winter. We got some new sleds at Target this weekend. They had them 50% off and since around here the stores only get like one shipment in so if you don't grab them when you see them they will be gone at the first sign of snow in the forecast.


Speaking of this weekend while we were doing our marathon errands on Saturday we went to PDQ for lunch. The boys of course were hamming it up and wanting pictures.  They had to sit on the same side of the table so that they could see the tv and watch the football coverage.  I mean really I guess this is my life with all the boys. ;)

So those are my very all over the place random thoughts on this nasty Monday.
I hope you have a great one and stay safe if you are getting snow today.
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...