Friday, February 6, 2015

Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration 2015




Starting off the second month of Sale-a-bration!!!

For every $50 in Stampin' Up products you purchase you can get a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure. This is my favorite sale of the year. Check out the available free items here 

And the head over to my site to order your goodies today www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net 

and since I've posted about my kits before there is also a My Paper Pumpkin Special during Sale-a-bration.
Right now you can get $5 off a 3 month subscription to My Paper Pumpkin and you will get to select an item from the sale-a-bration catalog. This is AWESOME!!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137859&dbwsdemoid=94340 

Happy Crafting!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...