- Today is Cs 4th birthday. I'm so not sure how my little man has gotten so big. Time really does fly.
- Speaking of his birthday we had some family over for dinner last night and he said he had to have a picture with everyone. He is such a ham.
- I really think the most exciting thing that happened this weekend was that we worked on the playroom and got it in a more manageable look. Here is the before and after :) You can see it really did need some help. At least I was able to get rid of some of the big plastic toys.
- The weather was AWESOME here in NC this weekend. We were able to be outside without jackets and just play and play.
- Oh and totally not weekend related but when I was at Target the other day I was walking around and saw the Lipsmakers end cap and I got a little sad since we don't really know what will happen to the lines. They did however have 3 of my beloved Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers so I had to grab all 3.
- So what are you guys planning for this week? Both my boys have school so we will be here and around town. No real plans other then normal week stuff.
Have a great week everyone and Happy Valentine's Day!!!