Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Morning Musings




Good Morning!!!

I'm so happy that both boys are in school today and hoping that it lasts for the whole week. The weather looks a little worrisome on Thursday but I'm holding out hope. Of course with 70s on Wednesday I don't care that its supposed to rain I'm breaking out the rainbows and capris. :)


With N going back to school we had to finish up his shapes project. With his projects I've really been trying to let him do as much as he is able to do.  They don't always turn out as crafty as I would like but they are his projects and his homework so I will let them go and as long as he is doing the project correctly I will let him do it. Hence the lion he took with him this morning.


We are also kitty sitting my bothers kittens while he has to be out of town for work. Since my cat Kali is 18yrs old it has been a long time since we've had kittens around. LOL  They are really cute but I'm not ready to jump out and get any of my own anytime soon.


So let's see what is on this week. Hopefully the boys go to school all week and I can catch up on some things around the house.  With them home for two weeks it looks like a train wreck in here.  I also need to work on tagging for the kids consignment sale in a couple weeks. I had some home alone time yesterday and got a good start but there is always more that can be done.  With all the clothes I also need to take a look at what summer stuff I already have here for the boys and what we may need to still pick up.

So that is my ramble for this morning.  How is everyone else doing today? Are you back on normal schedule today?
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...