Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Night Snow scrapbooking page

Are you ready for today's page?


The picture really doesn't do this page justice. It really just pops when you look at it.  We had a snowfall one evening that started late and was not expected to last long the next day. We let N go out an stand as it was coming down at night and then the kids went sledding early in the morning. This was tons of fun but it made for some dark pictures.  I wanted to lighten then up with some bright papers so I grabbed from my new holiday mini collections and went to town.


Then I needed to add a little bling to the page so I used some Frosted finishes and All calm Snowflakes to add a little sparkle. When you see the All Calm Snowflakes it looks like it has to be threaded through a chain or something and dangle but I wanted it on a page so I just glue doted it down and added a bow to the fastener.  Very cute and I could use it where I wanted. :)

Do you love the colors on this page?  Don't forget to head over to enter my scrappy My Paper Pumpkin Giveaway!!! As before if you are interested in any of the products I used above or in getting any other of the great new Stampin' Up products I will post the itemized list below. You can always shop in my store through www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net and check out my facebook page at Jenny Louthan Stamper.  I post specials and discounts there as soon as they are available so it is the first place to stop and see what is going on.

Have a great week and keep crafting,
Jenny



tams# 1557

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...