Monday, October 20, 2014

Christmas Cookies Scrapbooking Page

Here is another one of the pages I made the other day.



I love the deep richness of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and since this was a day after Christmas it is a beautiful base color. I accented the bottom with some of the papers from the Under the Tree Designer Series Papers.  These pagers are so thick and  beautiful and I'm excited that they were in the new mini catalog.

As with yesterdays page I used the Gold Basic Metal Buttons and since no button holes can be naked I used some Gold Bakers Twine in the holes.


Then look up in the top left. I added a little metallic mini clothespin and some tassles. Guess where I got the tassles from? You got it I pulled the gold form my gold bakers twine and use it. So cute, easy and fun.


Are you enjoying the pages so far?  Be on the look out in a little bit for some more and don't forget to head over to enter my scrappy My Paper Pumpkin Giveaway!!! As before if you are interested in any of the products I used above or in getting any other of the great new Stampin' Up products I will post the itemized list below. You can always shop in my store through www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net and check out my facebook page at Jenny Louthan Stamper.  I post specials and discounts there as soon as they are available so it is the first place to stop and see what is going on.

Have a great week and keep crafting,
Jenny


tams# 1543

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...