I've missed a couple weeks but I'm on today to link up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. :)
- N is back in school this week and I feel like C and I are getting so much done. Last week with N home I think we did something everyday and didn't get much done but quality together time ;) so I'm glad to be back on schedule.
- One of the last days with N home we went to the park to feed the ducks. Both boys think that is AWESOME and really they could have stayed there for hours if we had more bread.
- We now have a picture wall in our neighborhood. LOL its not official but everytime we take a walk my boys have decided we have to take a picture on the wall. So be ready since I'm sure to have more of these to come this fall.
- I'm doing pretty good keeping up with my tv shows this season. I'm really into some of them and I really want to watch them. I post about most of those on Tuesday but I get happy just thinking about the good shows. I hope they keep going and being good. I'm also glad that the full pick ups are coming in and I want to know what the first big show to be cancelled will be.
- This could totally go with a what I love post but I'm in love with the weather right now. I love mid 60s to low 70s and I can comfortable wear jeans and not die when I go outside. It is perfect out there right now.
- Do you let your kids play with your phone? I really don't mind when mine do so when we are out or in the car and they ask I usually just pass it back to them. However that usually means I end up with about 50 pictures that look a whole lot like this. LOL I'm not even sure how to get the little postage stamp on my pictures but they think its hysterical.
- So I really need to get moving this morning. C and I have no plans but N has to go to school so I should get going to he can get up. LOL #slowmovingmorning and I can't blame sleep as I was in bed out before about 10:30. Maybe I got way to much sleep.
- I'm really enjoying sharing all my crafty projects with you this week. I need to work more crafting into my schedule and more sharing. Don't forget to enter my giveaway while you are here for the My Paper Pumpkin kit !!!
Have a great Thursday everyone. Anyone have big plans for the weekend? We are going to finish Halloween prep and just hang out. Should be a great one.