Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TV Talk Tuesday



WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I'm back again this week for some more chatting about tv shows.  As stated above I may give spoilers if you haven't watched so either skip this post or I post a picture of the show about he discussion so you can skip that section.  As I've said before this may or may not be the shows from this past week as I use my Tivo to its fullest so sometimes I'm behind but so far this season I'm still kindof close to on time. So far anyway ;)

If you haven't seen my fall TV chart you can check it out HERE.  There are still many shows that haven't started yet and some new ones I haven't watched yet but here are a couple I have watched and have comments on ;)



Lets's just start with the OMG season premiere from Sunday. WOWsers was that a way to start the season.  I liked last season but it was a little slow and I think they are not going to do that this season. If this episode was any indication we are going to be going full steam ahead.  I also liked that they didn't kill any major characters to shock us off the bat and that the group is now all together again. While all the turmoil and stuff is great I like when they are together and doing the interpersonal stuff. Seeing Daryl run over to great Carol was just great. Now off to get Beth and hopefully some more Morgan. I love him and can't wait to see what is up with his story.


So who watched the first episode last week? I really am loving Demon Dean so far and I hope they don't find some crazy way to turn him back too fast.  It also looks like Jensen is having a blast playing the character and I love how annoyed Crowley looked with him. LOL It does bring up some questions with as it seems that Dean doesn't want to be found or cured he also is still being the big brother and not going to let anything happen to Sam. I can't wait to see how it plays out.


I can't record the Originals since I'm recording two other shows Mondays at 8 so I have to watch it online later in the week. I finally got to watch the premier from last week and it was everything I was hoping for.  They took care of the werewolf problem kindof quickly and I'm curious to see how the rest plays out.  I actually look forward to this one more the the Vampire Diaries most weeks now and it is off to a great start.


Speaking of the Vampire Diaries I loved Thursday's episode and I'm really curious to see what is up with Damon and Bonnie.  Why are they stuck in that day and who else is in the house with them. It really is odd that there is no one else anywhere in Mystic Falls but everything seems to be there.  I'm also loving the 90s shout outs like wearing flannel and the cd spinner and the music. So fun to see what Damon was like back in the day. Also that they are the two stuck together and they have always got on each others nerves makes it all the funnier.  Back to the "living" characters. I still love seeing Alaric on my screen each week and this week was so heartbreaking to see. Elena wanted to forget Damon so much and then having to admit what really happened and when she fell in love was so sad and perfect at the same time.

What do you think? What shows are you really into?

Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...