Friday, October 24, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin July 2014 Kit

I'm back again and will be showing you the July 2014 My Paper Pumpkin kit.  This kit is really outside my comfort zone with all of the white as you will see below but I think it turned out pretty cute.


And while I thought I had taken before pictures of all of these kits I can't seem to find them now so you get the finished products. This My Paper Pumpkin kit was to make some cards and cute little treat boxes.  The cards design was for birthday cards but as you see below I changed them up a bit to give me some variety.


See what I mean about a lot of white?  I don't mind them so much once I got going but when you see them all together it looks like a lot to me.


Here are my leftover items this month.  I haven't used the boxes yet but they are pretty cute and I will make something it them.  The kit came with the Blackberry Bliss stamping spot which is my favorite new In Color this year so that made me super excited.  I love the really deep purple of it.


And again as with last month while the stamps aren't overly involved I do like them and they are good basic word stamps that can be used over and over.

So what do you think of the July kit?  While I will say it isn't my favorite it is very usable and I'm making a point to try and send more cards out so I like the variety I was able to  make with these.

If you are interested in checking My Paper Pumpkin out just click my LINKMy Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.
 

Happy Crafting and don't forget to enter my giveaway,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...