- N is officially tracked out and he left for my mom's house Saturday so I didn't really see him until yesterday when I went down to pick him up. He has big plans of going to get his own library card and he wants to go to CiCis for lunch one day. Yeap that is all he has told me he wants to do. LOL
- The weather today has been crazy hot and of course we had already decided to go to the pumpkin patch with my mom before we headed home. It was so hot out there that I will need to go to another one before the season is over so that it can feel like Fall there.
- Did you see my posts about the new Stampin' Up specials yesterday and today? So many great deals right now that I need to get my booty in gear and place an order so I'm ready for my scrapbooking retreat in Nov. I'll be scrapping from Wed-Sun so I will NEED a lot of new things ;)
- The boys have really been on each others nerves lately. Definitely a can't live with each other but can't live without each other either. I'm thinking it might be a crown and coke night to watch the new Vampire Diaries and Reign tonight. :)
- Uhm speaking of the boys when did N turn into a teenager? This is what he talked my mom into buying him while he was there and yea I even let him out of the house like that to go shopping with me last night. I just don't get the socks to the knees thing especially when its over 80° outside.
- After running crazy the last couple of weeks I think we are having a slowish weekend. At least that is the plan for now.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and the weather turns a little more fallish here. :)