Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin August 2014 Kit

So I know I'm behind on my My Paper Pumpkin  posts but since this is my Stampin' Up share week I'm making a point to show some to you. :)  I actually have most of the kits done or mostly started so it is just getting on here to share and since I'm being so random I'm not posting them in order either. LOL so today you are getting the August 2014 kit.


I will say I was loving this one as soon as I opened the box. The colors are so bright and fun and I was loving it at first look.


Doesn't that just look fun?  I did not take a picture of all the products before I used them but I will show you some of my finished products.


So let me talk about the full size cards.  In the kit there were only 4 folded over cards that would have had the stripes on the front and back with a blank inside however they sent covers for 8 cards so you know how I fixed that?  I cut the card bases in half.  I haven't used these yet but I will just cut a card base from a solid cardstock and attach these to the front. Win win for everything I get to use all the cut die cut fronts and I get more cards out of the kit.


Here are some of the cute little cards that came in the kit. As with the big ones I cut the bases in half so I could get more cards.  I love to use this size cards to drop in a gift bag so I used a stamp that would work for many different occasions.


Speaking of stamps here are the ones that came with this kit.  I used the little dot for all the dots on the card fronts and then they had a great selection of sayings to choose from. I will also be keeping these sayings in my stash as they are a perfect size for small banners and will also work great in some Project Life pages since they are small and cheeky.


Oh but that isn't all. I still have all of this left. These are to make little envelopes for the cards or for a gift card to go in. Since I haven't used the cards yet I haven't made the envelopes but I love having all of these cute things to go along with my stash.

If you are interested in checking My Paper Pumpkin out just click my LINKMy Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.
 

Happy Crafting and don't forget to enter my giveaway,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...