Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Musings

disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

Hmm maybe I need to make a new banner since I don't seem to be getting these out in the morning anymore :) LOL but you know I don't care so it is coming out when I get a chance. Fall is such a busy time and with it being so pretty outside we've been spending a lot of time outside.  Woohoo

We had a pretty uneventful weekend.  M ran a color run Saturday morning and then took the boys to Home Depot for the kids build. He has pictures on his phone but I don't seem to have any so none to share.  However when they all got home N and the girls next door did their own color run with some of the color packets and he loved it.


His head is still kindof blue from it.  I might need to give him some help scrubbing it all out. The rest of the days the boys just played and played and played with the neighbors and had a great time.

Sunday was more of the same not much going on and just hanging out with the neighbors and then at our house. Poor C wore himself out and while N and I were making cookies he was watching Frozen and eating gummi bears and he crashed.


This does not look comfy at all but hey whatever works.  I actually tried to wake him so that he wouldn't be up all night and it just didn't work so I laid him on the couch a little more comfortable and he slept for about an hour. Of course that means he was up until almost 10 last night which is so not him but he must have been worn out.

After we got C from school this morning we went to the park for a picnic and fun with friends. We stayed for almost 3 hours.  I'm hoping that they boys crash tonight ;)  We/ they had a great time and N is already talking about when we can go back and do it again.

I talked about it last week but I still have some crafty inspiration and I've started cleaning up the craft room. My problem is I get sidetracked with all the fun goodies in there that it takes a long time. Anyone want to come over and just talk to me as I'm putting stuff away? Maybe I won't get so sidetracked. LOL


This may not look a ton different then last week but I've been working on clearing out some shelf space and sorting out older things I won't be using so once that stuff is gone I'll be able to put the newer stuff (which is what is piled up) away and still be able to use it.  See there is a method but its just slow.

Other then that this week we really don't have a ton of plans. I think M and N are going to try and work on his Halloween costume and decorating this week and weekend some. I've told you before but N wants to be a toilet so that is going to take some figuring out.

NC State plays again on Saturday and M and the boys are going. I'm not going but I get to do some scrapping with my girls so that makes me very very happy. I need to decide what I want to work on. The last couple times I've done cards but I'm feeling some pages in my future.  Maybe as I continue to sort this week I'll work on getting stuff set aside for this weekend.

How was your weekend? Do you have big plans for this week? Is the weather where you are going to be AWESOME too? We were supposed to have 70s but now they are calling for low 80s but its still really nice out there. So many fun outdoor activities to do right now so I'll take it.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some TV Talk.  More new shows to talk about and I can't wait to get all spoilery. Let me know if there is a show you want to chat about. I love to talk TV almost as much as I love to talk Disney. :)

Have a great week,
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...