My Ipsy bag came the other day and since I had peaked I knew what was in it but I was still so very excited when it showed up. I also was really excited for what was coming in this month.
This months theme was Beauty Candy and Ipsy says: This month, we're whipping up the most delicious beauty confections for you in your October "Beauty Candy" Glam Bag. You'll find both beauty tricks and beauty treats all month long, with colorful and eye-catching eye-candy that you can see and sample!
and now for the goodies this month!!!
As I said last month when it wasn't that exciting to me that this month would probably be great and let's just say that Ipsy delivered. I'm in love with this whole set. I love the bag and the items and it is a homerun to me.
- Figs & Rouge Hand Creme in Rose Berry ($6.56) - As we are getting into the winter months I will be using hand creme more and more and I love this brand and it smells pretty good too. Not too floral.
- Epice Purifying Exfoliant ($9.70) - I'll admit that I am not the best at doing a great nighttime routine with my skin. I really need to be better at that and have noticed my facial skin is needed a little more attention lately. I can't wait to give this a try.
- Modelco Volumeyes Extreme Mascara ($15.50) - This is a deluxe almost full size of the mascara. I've been using more mascara since I keep getting them in all these boxes and I'm really tossing them more often then I used to which I'm sure is great for my eyes. With all of that I have so much right now that I will get to this one but it will be awhile.
- StarLooks LipGloss in Guilty Pleasure (~$2.00) - I'm not sure what a full size is of this but I'm going with about $2 for this sample. I'm all about lipgloss and this is a pretty color. I also like the StarLooks brand so I'm dropping this in my bag.
- Nicole by OPI in Feeling Very Cherry (~ $5.99) - Again I'm guessing on this one in price but that is about what I would pay for this kindof polish and what I'm seeing online. So of course I was ecstatic to get a nail polish in my bag. That really makes a bag for me and this one is no exception. It is a nice deep rich color and perfect for fall. This may just be the next color I put on my nails I'm loving it so much.
- The bag - I don't normally value the bags but this one is great. It has a great feel and is a great color size and pattern. I have a lot of Ipsy bags and this ranks right up there with the best of them.
So what do you think of this months Ipsy? Did you get one? What all was in your bag this month?
Have a great Saturday night and have fun with your Ipsy!!!