Monday, June 1, 2015

Currently




I'm back again and linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently Monday post again.

Currently.....

Excited--- For the return of Pretty Little Liars tomorrow. I will say I normally record PLL and then watch multiple ones in a row but with the finale still on my brain I can't wait to see where they pick it up this summer. Eek I'm excited just talking about it.


Flipping--- Well not me per se but N.  We went to the pool yesterday and this boy has no fear. All he wanted M to do was flip him.  He was happy to oblige but still OMG it freaks me out.

Over he goes!!!
Organizing--- M got me some wood for Valentine's Day ;) and he finally built my shelves for me.  I have an office/craft room and well it's always a mess and I really just need some more shelves. I'm not sure this is what will stay on here but for now I like it.  My hope is that if I can get to my Big Shot and my dies then I will use them more.


Loving--- These new Vans.  They are Vans and they are Disney. What could be any better?  There is a Vans store near my mom's house so if I can figure out which ones I want I may see about her going out to grab me a pair.


Enjoying--- C. Four is such a fun age he is really showing his spirit in a good way. Friday he said it was going to be a jammie day so he wore jammies all day. Then he wanted to go outside to play and off to dinner and I told him he had to get dressed so he just put clothes on over his jammies.  You must say he does have some style.


So that is what I'm up to right now. How is your week going? Are you ready for summer?

Jenny





1 comment:

  1. Adorable kiddos!! Our kids love flipping in the pool too!!
    YAY for finished DIY projects, it turned out great!!
    Thank you for joining my link up this week! I loved hearing what you are "currently" up to!
    XOXO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...