I'm back again and sharing another page. N came home from school with paint all over him one day and I said let me take your picture and this is the pose I got. LOL I just kindof love the picture so I wanted to make sure I scrapped it. I did this one the same weekend I was trying to use Project Life cards on full 12x12 layouts so I started with those and went from there.
One of my favorite things about the Stampin' Up Project Life cards are that the colors match out Stampin' Up colors and I can coordinate with other papers, inks ribbons etc. It makes scrapping with them fun and quick.
- Playground Project Life Card Collection(retired) 
- Playground Project Life Accessory Pack(retired) 
- Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper(retired) 
- Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Calypso Coral 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon(retired) 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com