Saturday, June 13, 2015

So Cool Scrapbook page


I just love this page. It really doesn't have a ton of products on it and it was simply and quick to out together but when I see C in his shades and the smile on his face he just looks like he is having so much fun.  Again I used a project life card that I had and then added some retired Stampin' Up designer Series papers. This is some paper I've been holding on to since I love the type font on it but I realized I was never going to make a page where you saw all of the paper so in my attempt to stop hoarding papers for that perfect page I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did.

I also got to do one of my favorite little scrapbook tricks with the buttons.  I have this thing against naked buttons LOL yes I do not like having the holes in the buttons to have nothing in them.  Sometimes like in this case with the amount of buttons I'm using putting ribbon in them all would make them a little bulky so I snipped some of the leftover designer paper and fed it through the holes.  It really pulls the buttons into the page.

Do you hoard papers for that perfect page? Do you use it and then love what you created?

Happy Scrapping,
Jenny



Product List
  • Soho Subway Designer Series Paper(retired) [130140]
  • Naturals Designer Buttons(retired) [127554]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...