Monday, June 29, 2015

Currently





The weekend is over and now I'm back linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently Monday post again.

Currently.....

Obsessed--- with bundt cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes. They are AWESOME and I really could eat one everyday. Luckily this weekend I went to a friends house for some scrapbooking and we went to dinner right next to the store so we HAD to get some dessert ;)

Loving--- the weather.  Besides the rain it was a great weekend and we went to the pool yesterday. Since M was home and he went the three boys played in the pool and I got to do my favorite thing and sit in the shade on the side and watch.  Perfect

Enjoying--- watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on abcfamily everyday.  They were doing fan favorites last week and this week they start from the beginning. I am a huge BtVS fan and loved the series when it was on and even know when I can catch a rerun. They showed one of the best episodes Friday in Once More With Feeling. I mean what could be better then Buffy and singing?

Grateful--- that I have found a job that I love and that I get to help people everyday. In Timehop this week I saw that it has been 3 years since I've started working with Love the Mouse Travel. I truly LOVE helping people plan their Disney vacations and getting to see the excited expressions on their faces when they get home.  If you would like me to help with your trip you can check out my facebook page Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel.  I'd love to help you with any of your Disney needs.

That's it for today. C and I are heading to the park to enjoy the 80°F day.  Have a great week everyone!!!
Jenny




4 comments:

  1. I think I might just HAVE to find out more about Nothing Bundt Cakes. I've been baking bundts a lot recently and I forgot how much I love them!

    **stopping by from the link up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You caught my attention with the bundt cakes. I'm craving sweets right now! Stopping by from the currently link up. ~Lowanda of Sunshine and Elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. The cake looks incredible!!!
    Planning Disney Vacations sounds amazing!!!! I want to do that!!!!

    Thank you for joining my Currently Link Up this week! I love hearing what everyone is up to. Have a safe & happy 4th of July! XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got our first Nothing Bundt Cakes in El Paso and I have only been there once for just a sample! This might be the weekend I need to indulge. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...