Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Stampin' Up New Catalog & More News

Oh my there is so much going on at Stampin' Up right now.  The new catalog launched this week, there are the normal weekly deals, there is a new demonstrator special and there is a My Paper Pumpkin Special.  So much to talk about so let's go through the list.




I have the new catalog in my hands and it is AMAZING!!!  I will say this is one of my recent favorites.  There is so much greatness in there that I just keep looking through and oohing and awwing with it all.  You can check out all the goodness on my website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net and/or if you would like a catalog of your own shoot me a message and let me know and I'll get one sent out to you.


Oh WOW and to add to all the new catty goodness there is a great Weekly Deals going on this week.  I love the Chalk Talk Framelits and then the Floral Framelits with the punches. There is so much you can do with all of these. 


So are you hooked yet? Do you see so many things that you want?  How about signing up to be a demo?  From now through June 30th if you sign up you get to pick two extra free stamp sets with your starter kit!!!  That is an awesome deal and a great way to get everything that you are wanting.  Let me know if you have any questions and if you are ready to give it a go you can sign up on my website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.


Now onto My Paper Pumpkin.  There are still a couple days to sign up and get your first two months for 50% off.  You can see all the details on my previous post.


There you go all the great things going on right now with Stampin' Up.  As usual if you have any questions or just want to talk crafty projects comment, shoot me a message and/or check out my facebook page Stampin' with Jenny.

Happy Crafting!!!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...