Tuesday, June 9, 2015

TV Talk Tuesday



WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I'm going to be very random in my chatting today.  I've been catching up on some shows from this season and I've also started some of the new summery shows.



Pretty Little Liars started back last week and I know I mentioned it already but I thought it was an AWESOME episode.  It got the girls out of the lair but it also left so many unanswered questions like what happened to Charles, who is the new girl, what happened in the weeks they were in their rooms, etc.  So many set ups for the rest of the season. I know I read that there will only be so many episodes dealing with this and graduation and then a time jump so I'm excited to see how they wrap this all up so quickly.


M and I binge watched the last couple of episodes of Castle and I still love the show.  I like how they kindof tied up the loose ends from the beginning of the season and addressed Castles lost time. I like how you still see Kate looking for advancement and not just staying at the job she knows. I think this is more realistic then a show were everything just stays the same all the time.  I was a little perturbed with the episode about the man in the woods and that is why Castle does what he does. I thought that he became a writer since a man gave him a book as a kid. We now know that it was his dad but he didn't know that at the time.  Of course I guess they could both be true and that he because a writer because of the book and a mystery writer due to the woods.  Ok now that I write it out and thought about it that explanation could work for me LOL I'm glad that the show was picked up for next season and I guess we will see soon if its a full season or a partial and if they are calling it the last season but I'm ready for more.


Is anyone watching Aquarius?  My friend started watching and mentioned it to me and then I noticed that NBC has all the episodes posted online already so I binged the first 6.  I'm still a little torn on this one. While I like the show it really isn't what I was thinking and its more a procedural set in the Charles Manson time frame. Sometimes it feels like he is only in it to give the audience a time reference but maybe there will be more with him coming up.  I do plan to finish out the series and see where it all leads so it is keeping my attention just different.


So you all know I love love love Younger and it has its season finale tonight.  I think it has something to do with me being 40 and of course I could pass as a 26 year old ;) I mean can't we all?  LOL so last week in a haze she told him her real age. The previews look like they will address that tonight and I can't wait to see how it all pans out.  I'm curious to see who all finds out now and how long they will draw it out with the rest of the main cast. I mean they can't just tell everyone or the premise of the show would be over with but it is still fun to see.

Coming up in a couple weeks are the summer premieres of Mistresses and Astronaut Wives. I'm excited for both of those. I want to see how Mistresses deals with Alyssa Milanos departure and then Astronaut Wives just looks like good ole soapy fun. Speaking of soaps General Hospital is gearing up for Luke Spencer aka Tony Geary to leave the show for good and they are bringing back all of his family and some friends to send him off instyle.  Genie Francis is already back and Jonathan Jackson and Nathan Parsons are coming back as his sons.  I'm glad they are sending him off in grand style and I hope it lives up to all the hype. He has been on the shows for so long that he deserves a great and fun retirement.

So what summer shows are you looking forward to? Are you catching up from any shows from this past season?

Happy Viewing,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...