Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Friends Forever Scrapbook page


My boys love to play with the neighbors and will be outside with them as soon as they come out and get upset when they go in. One day I just started snapping some pictures of all the fun.

I had a ton of pictures and none of them was really a focus picture so I decided they all needed to just go on one page and that I would do them collage style.  With that decision I started to look at my papers and loved the muted colors in the Sweet Sorbet paper line and added some Kiwi Lane templates to get a little more POP in the pattern.  I also got to use my favorite Summer Starfruit which is now retired. I will say when you look at a sheet of the yellowish green it is not the most attractive color but it goes with so many things I venture to call it a neutral and was sad to see the In Color go out.

Here is another place where I tried something and it didn't work. I wanted to use the thick twine and tried to write Friends with it across the bottom but the twine just wasn't sticking to the glue. I think I tried to make it a little to small. So to cover up all the glue mess I had made I added a little tag and the title really jumps out at you.

Do your kids have those friends that they will play with all the time? Do you ever just grab the camera to snap away and see them having fun?

Happy Scrapping.
Jenny



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...