Thursday, June 18, 2015

Walt Disney World 2016 Packages


Hooray! 2016 Walt Disney World Packages will be available to book on Monday, June 22!
If you would like to be one of the FIRST to book your Disney vacation for next year, please send me a message with your dates, travel party (# adults, # children and their ages at the time of travel), and any Disney resorts you are interested in. Then, I will send you a quote as soon as the pricing is released on 6/22. 
I highly recommend booking as soon as possible for best availability. Then, I will monitor your existing reservation for all possible discounts, and apply them as available. 
For more information, email me, at: jenny@lovethemousetravel.com
and check out my Facebook page Jenny @ Love The Mouse Travel 

Have a Magical Day,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...