Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I am Me Scrapbook pages


This is one of my favorite Designer Series Papers that Stampin' Up released and I'm getting down to the dredges of it.  When my girls were here I decided to see if I could make some more pages with my scraps and I got a couple more. I still have a small pile of scraps that I plan to use up too. 


Since I scrapbook out of order it works great for me to reuse papers and colors and layouts since they will be spread across multiple pages and albums. Of course these pages look so different if I didn't tell you they were the same paper kit you probably wouldn't think of it right away.

Both of these pages are super simple and I was able to use my Kiwi Lane templates on the top one and then some excess letters on both pages. I love getting to use some supplies from my stash. I'm pretty sure we all have a stash of goodies that we love and want to get through :)  I used to have a hard time using things since I kept thinking I would have that perfect page coming up but I'm actively trying to use what I have and thinking that every page is the perfect page for the  item I have.

Happy Scrapping,
Jenny




Product List
  • I Am Me Designer Series Paper(retired) [130138]
  • Tangerine Tango 12" x 12"" Card Stock"(retired) [124299]
  • Pool Party 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon(retired) [122975]
  • Calypso Coral 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon(retired) [122976]
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...