Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Phone Dump


Linking up for some Friday Phone Dump with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. :) 



Last weekend was my birthday and I've posted a couple pics this week already but I love these pictures of C. He love love loved the icing.



This is all classic C. The weather was nice yesterday and he made a run for it!!!  
Whenever we go to our new Target he now has to take a break in his favorite chair. This time he said "I not look at you.  You take my picture"
And what walk isn't complete with a little crawling to pick up stuff off the ground.


Everytime we take a walk N & C want me to take pictures when we get to the bridge.  They love that photo spot and really I do too soI don't mind at all.


More pictures from our walk.  There are little exercise sessions set up along the path and the boys and I check them out for photos of course.
Oh my I was taking pictures of them running away from me and I'm in love with the picture of C.  No idea what he was doing exactly but love it.  I may need to print me a blow up of that pose.

And finally today is the last day to enter my giveaway for the Awesome Mickey water bottles. Don't forget to click through and enter.


Have a great weekend!!!
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...