Wednesday, March 19, 2014

So What Wednesday

Linking up and Saying So What If...
  • I don't really mind Saturday school for make up days.  N goes in the morning and M takes C out to run errands so I get some quiet me time.  :)
  • I stayed up late to watch the NCState game last night. I know we were up with 2min to go but it is State and you just never know. Now to bring our A game for Thursday and keep the wins coming.
  • I'm still playing catch up from being gone last week but I'm already looking forward to my next cruise in April.
  • Everyone is talking about clean eating this morning and I made a fried bologna sandwich for breakfast. It was delicious.
  • I've been working on this list all morning and I keep getting sidetracked.  C was being extra cuddly today.
So that is my short and sweat list today. C was being extra cuddly and then we had carpool so finally home and just calling it done. What are you saying So What to today?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...