Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Morning Musings


 


Good Morning everyone!!! Lets do this!!!


Weekend Update: It was my birthday weekend and it was pretty uneventful which was AWESOME. The boys both loved my cake.


We didn't have any real plans so we spent time home and the boys played outside in the beautiful weather. Sunday it got nasty again and they had a huge car area set up downstairs.  We also watched a lot of NCAA basketball and realized our brackets are so bad its not even funny.  So many upsets and close close games.



I got to go with Emily and see the Veronica Mars Movie and I will just say it did rock as much as I was hoping it would. I love love loved it.

Upcoming Week: Again no excitement this week. N has school all week and then he will be tracked out for 3 weeks.  He is so ready for a break so its coming at a perfect time. I think C and I are going to hit up a storytime today and pray that we don't get the SNOW they say we have a chance of on Tuesday.  I am really over the snow.

Box news:  No new box news this week. I'm skipping both my Wantable and my Julep this month. Its been so busy here I haven't had a chance to use any of my stuff from the last months so since I can skip I am.  Love that feature with some of my boxes.



Business News:  To celebrate my birthday I have also started my first giveaway for Love the Mouse Travel.  With spring approaching (hopefully) I'm giving away two water bottles. Check out my giveaway post HERE or on my facebook page Jenny at Love the Mouse Travel and while you are there let me know if I can help plan your next trip. 

This is also the last week for two great Stampin' Up promotions.  The free In Color Marker special goes until 3/31/2014 so you still have time to jump on that My Paper Pumpkin deal.  You can check out my post HERE for more information.  You also still have time to order during Sale-a-Bration which is one of our best promotions each year. For every $50 you spend you get to select an item from the sale-a-bration brochure. Lots of cute goodies in there this year.



Have a great week!!!
Jenny

disclaimer: As with most of my posts those are either referral links or products I sell and as usual all opinions are my own. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...