Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So What Wednesday

Shannon over at Life After I Dew isn't really doing a linkup up this week but I'm doing it anyway:)  This week I'm Saying So What If...


  • I was a babbling fool while watching last nights Glee this morning.  I'm not a watch all the time Glee person but I may have to if they are in NY with Adam Lambert all the time (love him) but I thought it was a great sendoff to the highschool crew. The video they made just had me. I love when a show does a proper send off.
  • I saw that Zulily had Warrior Poet on their site right now and I ordered N all of the shirts that were $6.99 in his side. Now I need to get him to let me pack away his too small ones with all the new ones he's going to be getting.
  • C and I should really run out for some errands today but if we don't then I get to go out by myself tonight ;)
  • It's only 9:30am and I'm already on my second Tivod show of the day.
  • I haven't painted  my nails since I got back from my cruise. It's not like I don't have any nailpolish here LOL
  • Shameless plug - Don't forget to check out my Love The Mouse Birthday Giveway going on NOW. Very low entries and only a couple more days to enter.
What are you saying So What to today?

Jenny

disclaimer: That is a referral link up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...