Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts



Linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.


  • I am getting a little obsessed with the missing plane. I missed alot of the beginning when it happened since I was on my cruise but now I want to know how we can not find it. In todays day and time you would think we would know exactly where it is.
  • I still owe you guys a blog on my cruise. So far this week we've had a snow day and C has been extra cuddly and I want to give it some real attention so hopefully soon.
  • I'm a little overly excited that it looks like its going to be an awesome weekend so nice and warm. Just in time for my birthday :)
  • NCState plays tonight but M has to work. So the boys and I will be watching. Now I need to figure out dinner. I would say pizza but N tells me its not Friday so we can't do pizza today.  Back to the drawing board I guess.
  • Just set out my produce box and I'm so ready to get this weeks box.  Now I need to get me one of those salad choppers that Jenn keeps talking about so I can make a chopped salad with all my goodies. :)
Have a great first day of spring everyone. I hope yours is going to be as nice as ours is today.
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. i am SO obsessed. i go and read the news on it a zillion times a day but the 12 hour delay really mucks things up. i am hoping something happens in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...