Linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.
- I am getting a little obsessed with the missing plane. I missed alot of the beginning when it happened since I was on my cruise but now I want to know how we can not find it. In todays day and time you would think we would know exactly where it is.
- I still owe you guys a blog on my cruise. So far this week we've had a snow day and C has been extra cuddly and I want to give it some real attention so hopefully soon.
- I'm a little overly excited that it looks like its going to be an awesome weekend so nice and warm. Just in time for my birthday :)
- NCState plays tonight but M has to work. So the boys and I will be watching. Now I need to figure out dinner. I would say pizza but N tells me its not Friday so we can't do pizza today. Back to the drawing board I guess.
- Just set out my produce box and I'm so ready to get this weeks box. Now I need to get me one of those salad choppers that Jenn keeps talking about so I can make a chopped salad with all my goodies. :)
Have a great first day of spring everyone. I hope yours is going to be as nice as ours is today.