Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Thoughts



Linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.


  • I now know the age that a boys bedroom starts smelling like a boy. That age is 6. N doesn't spend that much time in his room but WOW it just smells like boy.  I'm sure it will only get worse but I wasn't ready for it to happen so soon.
  • Spent some time last night clipping coupons. I haven't done it in awhile and it made me so happy. I really need to get back into the process.
  • N only has two more days of school this quarter and then he is tracked out for 3 weeks. I have a cruise with my girls in the middle of the track out so he is spending some time at Grandma's house but it will still be a long 3 weeks. However it could not have come at a better time. He is so ready for a break.
  • I know I still haven't done a post on my last cruise. I'm actually hoping to work on that tonight so maybe you'll be seeing it soon.
  • C has preschool this morning and I'm going shopping all by myself. LOL I don't really need anything much but I NEED to walk around Target without chasing him everywhere.;)
  • My giveaway for Love the Mouse goes until tomorrow night if you still want to enter to try and win the new water Mickey Mouse water bottles.  I'm so excited with doing my first giveaway.
  • It is supposed to get near the 70s this weekend. I keep waiting for it to really be warm so I can sort through the boys closets.  I know there are some clothes in there for summer that will not fit them anymore. LOL We need to do a good purge in both their closets.  So hard to believe how big they are both getting.
Well those are my random thoughts this morning. Are you linking up? I'm hoping to visit all the other link ups this week and commenting so if you did be on the look out for me:)

Have a great Thursday!!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...