Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I love Wednesday


Back this week and blogging away. :)


I went away for my cruise and right before I mentioned to M that I thought it was time to get rid of the bottle drying rack but I wanted the grass mat looking like thing. LOL I know I was so descriptive but when I came home the bottle rack was gone and this was in its place.  Since we haven't used bottles in years this is perfect for all the lunch box parts.  Love it.


So realizing I really should have a picture of M for this post since here is something else he did while I was on my cruise. He installed some under cabinet lighting. We've been talking about it since we moved in 8 years ago and its finally there. LOL  Its these cute little LED strips and it makes my counters so bright. 


I'm loving the new logo for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom.  I'm not a huge fan of Snow White the story but I love the dwarfs and have always been a little partial to Doc. I even have a Doc stuffed animal up in Cs room but it was totally mine from college days.  Seeing the logo also gets me excited for the coaster to open and anytime a new coaster opens at a park I frequent I love that. Now to just get an official opening date so that I can plan a trip down to try it out and planning again makes me happy :)


This light fixture is one of the many pictures I took on my cruise.  I know I know I owe you guys a post on the cruise and that will be coming when I get a chance but every time I see this picture it makes me smile.  They had these all over the Italian restaurant on the ship and it was so fun I just loved it. 

So those are my loves today. What are you loving this week?
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...