This Months Julep is the Riviera Collection.
I get very excited when I see my Julep box in the mail and this month was no exception. I knew which box I had ordered but it came in a larger Julep box then I was used to getting so that had me a little confused.
The first look is always fun and I saw right away why I got the larger box.
This month I opted for the Core Classics box and one polish add-on. The items in this box are in a larger packaging then the normal polishes and I think that is why I got the larger Julep box.
I did like the colors this month but I was needing a new Freedom and when I saw that they were offering this new form of box I thought I would try it out.
- Freedom Polymer Top Coat - A high-gloss top coat that dries smudge-free in five minutes. I love this stuff and use it with almost all my manis. It is like pure gold to me and I was using my last bottle so I needed a new one and is pretty much the reason I chose this box.
- Oxygen Nail Treatment - A perfecting pink tint and strengthening treatment that lets nails breathe. with all the polish and remover I use my nails have been pretty dry and I'm always looking for a way to help them. I've read great things on this one and I love that it has a slight tint to it so that I'm not naked ;)
- Cleanup Tool - A Teflon-coated pro tool designed to clean under nails and fix polish mistakes. I don't actually own a cleanup tool and am pretty lazy with my clean up. I actually normally paint my nails at night and then when I shower in the morning the polish I got all over my fingers flakes off LOL but this will be great to make a cleaner line.
- Tania - OMG this is an awesome color which is a multi-dimensional mermaid glitter. I can't wait to use this one. Actually Julep posted a picture on their FB page and that sold me and I think almost everyone else on this color even more.
Is that not beautiful. I'm going to use my oxygen treatment and then Tania on the tips. I can't wait.
- Every month Julep has a little extra in the box and this month it is a candy stick. I already placed this in my bag for my trip this weekend.
So not the normal box with all the colored polish but it is a very useful box and one that I am needing right now so glad they've added this option to their selections. Julep is a monthly nailpolish subscription box that costs $19.99 a month and you get to select from the different boxes each month. They also have a store online that gives you the Maven price and free shipping if you have a subscription. I love this since they always have some good deals on their that I can grab when looking for a specific color. If you would like to try your first box for free use code FREEBOX and you will only have to pay S&H (which I think is about $3.99).
Do you love the Tania suggestion as much as me this month? It really is a great idea for just a hint of color and I can't wait to try it. Did you get a box this month? What color is your favorite?
disclaimer: As usual that is my referral link up there so if you decide to try Julep out I will get Jules to use towards future purchases however even with that all opinions are my own. Thanks