Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ipsy May 2014 Bag Review

My Ipsy bag came yesterday and it was such a crazy day I got a chance to give it a quick look and had to set it aside.

I do love seeing this hot pink bag in my box. It just brightens up my day right away.


The theme this month was Beauty's Fresh Picks. Let me start by talking about the bag. I really do love getting the little bag each month. No idea what I am going to do with them all but they are fun and this one is awesome. Instead of the plasticy type bag we normally get this is a nice canvas feeling bag.  This one is going in my purse to hold some of my goodies. :)

  • Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo #1 in Celestial and Opal - These duos were made especially for Ipsy and I have liked all the other Pacifica products I have gotten so I plan to like this one too. However I have so many neutral shadows right now I'm not sure when I will get to this one. I will hold on to it for now but it could possible be a trade item later.
  • Pur-lisse pur-moist hydra balance moisturizer - I can always use a new moisturizer since I go through it so fast.This will be placed in the to use pile.
  • Sans Tan Anti-Aging Sunscreen - I've said this before but I have had melanoma twice so sunscreen is a set in my daily routine. This is an organic sunscreen and a brand I have never heard of so it has me excited. We've been in the 90s here lately so extra sunscreen is always good. This is going right in my bag in my purse. :)
  • Avene Thermal Spring Water - I have never used a water like this but I've been reading and lots of people are excited for this. The information says Its unique composition is proven to soothe inflammation, itching, redness, general sensitivity and post-medical and aesthetic procedure irritation as it softens, protects and purifies the skin. I'm up for giving it a try even if its just to give me a quick refresh on a hot day.
  • Hey Honey Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Mask - I'm going to tell you that I've never used a facial mask. I've gotten some different ones in boxes but I've never used them.  My skin gets pretty nasty in the summer with the pool, sunscreen and the heat etc so I plan to try a couple of these then. I will place this one in that pile.
Did you get an Ipsy bag this month?  While I love the bag itself the items to me are just ok.  I like when I get more makeup type items and there were alot of skincare items this month. I get that with summer coming but it still doesn't make for an exciting bag. LOL If you are interested in Ipsy it is a monthly subscription that costs $10 a month plus tax depending on the state and you will get 4-5 beauty items and a bag sent right to your house.  This really is one of the boxes I get that I really look forward to every month and you can't beat seeing the hot pink mailer in your mailbox.

Have a happy Ipsy day!!!
Jenny

disclaimer: That is my referral link there and I will get points on Ipsy if you decide to join through me for add ons in a future bag.



1 comment:

  1. You've never used a facial mask? Really? You must try this one and report back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...